Documents Needed

Everything I need to start your loan package:

  • Tax Returns for 2017 and 2018- Must have filed your tax returns, we will be ordering a Transcript of the filed returns to verify your 1040’s. In the event you cannot find your Tax Returns, you will need to go to the IRS Consumer Division and order a copy they will give them to you there.
  • W-2’s and 1099’s for 2017 and 2018.
  • Pay stubs covering last 30 days OR Social Security Awards Letter and
    proof of pension (we will help with this).
  • 2 Most recent bank statement, all pages for all accounts for last 60 days.
  • Investment accounts, 401k or IRA account statements, all pages most recent statement.
  • Copy of Driver’s License
  • Copy of mortgage statement if you own any properties.
  • Contact your insurance agent to get a quote on your new home
  • IF APPLICABLE – copy of Bankruptcy papers, with discharge – Copy of Divorce Decree – Copy of Child Support Order